THE IMPORTANCE OF REEDIN' AND RITIN'

If there is one thing I cant stand its people that dont no how to use grammer and spelling properly.  I mean like communication is what seperates us from the animals.  Well theres that and apposable thums.  I mean whats the point of even being human if we cant properly right to eachother in away that is understood.

This is why I cant understand why skools are moving away from english courses and  placing more emfasis on rithmatic and sciences.  If this trend continues soon nobody will no what anyone is talking about.  Its just like how they got rid of fisical education on a daily basis and now we are churning out a jeneration of fat kids who cant see let alone touch there tows.  Its like the government wants to push a sosiety of peeple that do math and science good but arent in good shape and cant communicate good.  It will be a all new generation of mans and womans that will have big health problems do to there inactive life style but wont be able two reed anything about it to fix themselves.
I for won wont stand for it.  I am petishioning all the peeple I no to right to there members of parlamint to demand that hour education be taken seriously.  Fisical education is important and lerning to reed and right is important to.  Its up to us educated members of sosiety to make sure that the ability to communicate is not lost.



AND REMEMBER POOR COMMUNICATION IS STILL GOOD COMMUNICATION AS LONG AS YOUR AUDIENCE CAN PICK UP WHAT YOU’RE LAYING DOWN.  YOU KNOW WHAT I’M SAYIN’?

5 comments:

  1. Laughing so much . . .I think some wee just came out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you misspelled "siens".

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds to me like schools might need to put more of an emphasis on sex education and birth control.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this shit?